The Movie, The Music is a brand new feature where we compile the best tracks from recent movies and trailers for your aural enjoyment. Cinema isn’t just about what you see; it’s about what you hear.
In this edition of The Movie, The Music we pick the most muscular moments of Mad Max: Fury Road‘s score, dazzle ourselves with delicious electronica via Girlhood and the trailer for Age of Adaline, and even go a bit abstract with a cut from indie horror / sci-fi Spring.
- ‘Brothers in Arms’ by Tom Holkenborg – Mad Max: Fury Road
- ‘Opening’ by Craig Armstrong – Far From The Madding Crowd
- ‘Rupert’s Death’ by Jed Kurzel & London Contemporary Orchestra – Slow West
- ‘Girlhood’ by Para One – Girlhood
- ‘Oblivion’ by M83 feat. Susanne Sundfør – Age of Adaline trailer (originally featured in Oblivion)
- ‘Canon in D’ by Johann Pachelbel – Clouds of Sils Maria
- ‘Tribe’ by Federale – A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
- ‘Musashini State of Mind (Instrumental)’ by JASHWON – Tokyo Tribe
- ‘Death’ by White Lies – A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
- ‘Outro’ by Jimmy Lavalle – Spring
- ‘Let Them Up’ by Tom Holkenborg – Mad Max: Fury Road
If you have any ideas for more music we could cover, or films to look out for with killer soundtracks, let us know in the comments section below.